I got a real kick out of this. Some of the fellows Graham works with got me an awesome bottle of red wine. They know I love red wine! Graham got a really nice bottle of Scotch from the same group of guys.
Anyway, here is my present.
Check out that wrapping! Just to let you know, you don’t have to go out and buy Christmas wrap & bows! A Homecrafted wrap job is always more appreciated.
Let me walk you through the tutorial….
1) Pour yourself a large glass of wine.
2) Get a map from the Chamber of Commerce in the town you are working.
3) Don’t bother buying scotch tape! Just lift a roll of electrician’s tape from the jobsite (well, borrow a bit of it)
4) Get ahold of one of the really large sheets of paper (used to photocopy blueprints on)
5) Wrap the gift in the town map. Bonus points if you leave the directions clear for Annie to get to the Golf Course!
6) Fasten the map to the bottle using electricians tape.
Once you have that done, set the wrapped bottle aside.
7) Take the big piece of copy paper, and grab some scissors. Make lots of cuts in the edges of the paper, the more the better. Open the cuts using your fingers, to make the “bow” nice and fluffy.
8) Use electrician’s tape to attach the bow to the bottle.
Thanks Jack and the rest of the crew! A very Merry Christmas to all of our readers and here’s hoping we all have a Wonderful New Year!